Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Iraq: a failure to approve the election law will enter the political process in a constit

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Deputy for Iraq: a failure to approve the election law will enter the political process in a constit Empty Deputy for Iraq: a failure to approve the election law will enter the political process in a constit

Post by Bama Diva Sat 02 Nov 2013, 6:57 pm

Deputy for Iraq: a failure to approve the election law will enter the political process in a constitutional vacuum

November 2, 2013, 19:54

BAGHDAD - electronic integrityMP for the Iraqi List, Ibrahim al-Mutlaq, today, that the failure to approve the election  law  by the political blocs in parliament will enter the political process in a constitutional vacuum puts people at the mercy of the executive branch.

Mutlaq said "he was" out of some political forces to be an obstacle to the adoption of some important Laws, including the approval of the Parliamentary Elections Act. " He pointed out that "there are some political forces put obstacles and put conditions not for the sake of the Iraqi people, but in order to become the law in accordance with the sizes and interests and ensure a return to the political process that would ensue according to the upcoming elections.

" He added, "those forces may forgot people and Maousel the concerns him from deprivation and loss of and dearest Maimlkon loss not to mention the looting and corruption, so we warn those forces continue this persistence on the interests of Iraq and its people."  He pointed out that "failure to reach solutions to approve the election law will make the political process in a constitutional vacuum by virtue of the end of the parliamentary session scheduled end of April next and when it will end with all operations control on the one hand and the other hand will be people at the mercy of the executive branch and when it will be things to Abesalh not the welfare of the people it represents. The House of Representatives has postponed its day tomorrow after agreeing not to increase the parliamentary.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 6:21 pm