Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transportation reveals that some of its trains are "stoned" on a daily basis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transportation reveals that some of its trains are "stoned" on a daily basis  Empty Transportation reveals that some of its trains are "stoned" on a daily basis

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Jun 2018, 2:40 am

Transportation reveals that some of its trains are "stoned" on a daily basis

Thursday, June 7

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

revealed that the Ministry of Transport, Thursday, for display windows moving trains between Baghdad and Basra , and between Baghdad and Karbala a day for "stoning", considering it as a "strange phenomenon of a matter of sadness and regret." 

The ministry said in a statement received by Alsumaria News a copy of it, "The passenger train descending from Baghdad to Basra was subjected to a deliberate sabotage at 3 am this morning, a group of abusers put an electricity pole over the railway line south of the station Nasiriyah about 5 km , And caused the accident to stop the train because of the tube is trapped under the locomotive, and there is no damage to the train. 
    The statement added that "the accident squad belonging to the Ministry of Transport headed towards the site accompanied by the railway police for the purpose of treatment, was directed to the director of the Nasiriyah strip to investigate details and to know the perpetrators for the purpose of accounting according to the law, with warnings to all residents near the site." 

The statement continued, "It is unfortunate that the trains traveling passengers between Baghdad and Basra, and between Baghdad and Karbala exposed glass windows daily to stoning stones on the face of the habit, even in the days of this blessed month in a phenomenon that is sad and sad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 8:32 am