Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The march of Jerusalem International Day in Baghdad and some provinces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The march of Jerusalem International Day in Baghdad and some provinces Empty The march of Jerusalem International Day in Baghdad and some provinces

Post by Rocky Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:23 am

[ltr]The march of Jerusalem International Day in Baghdad and some provinces[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-06-08 at 10:10 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Organized mass rallies in the capital Baghdad and a number of provinces on Friday morning in solidarity with the Palestinian people to commemorate the International Day of Jerusalem.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Hundreds of demonstrators marched in the streets of Palestine Street, east of Baghdad, and waved banners condemning Trump's announcement of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Demonstrators in Najaf, Karbala, Wasit, Diyala and Basra raised Palestinian flags and banners condemning Israeli violations against the Palestinian people amid slogans calling for support for the Palestinian cause and denouncing international silence over what is happening in Gaza.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The participants put Israeli flag on the ground and trampled on it with their feet.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Jerusalem International Day is an annual event held every year on the last Friday of Ramadan against the Israeli occupation of Jerusalem[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon Jun 03, 2024 8:04 pm