Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Thousands celebrate Jerusalem International Day in support of the Palestinians in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Thousands celebrate Jerusalem International Day in support of the Palestinians in Baghdad Empty Thousands celebrate Jerusalem International Day in support of the Palestinians in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Jun 2018, 2:58 am

Thousands celebrate Jerusalem International Day in support of the Palestinians in Baghdad

10:03 - 08/06/2018

Thousands celebrate Jerusalem International Day in support of the Palestinians in Baghdad %D9%8A%D9%88%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%AF%D8%B3-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ...
    Thousands of members of the resistance factions, the popular crowd and citizens took part Friday in several Iraqi provinces to commemorate Jerusalem International Day and support the Palestinian people on the last Friday of Ramadan.
    Demonstrators in the capital Baghdad, Najaf, Karbala, Wasit, Diyala and Basra held Palestinian flags and banners condemning Israeli violations against the Palestinian people amid slogans calling for support for the Palestinian cause and condemning international silence over what is happening in Gaza.
    Tehran has seen mass rallies and about 900 other Iranian towns and cities in commemoration of the anniversary of Jerusalem International Day, an event on the last Friday of Ramadan.
    It is noteworthy that the "International Day of Jerusalem", is held on the last Friday of Ramadan, in response to an invitation by the Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution in Iran, Ayatollah Khomeini in 1979, to declare solidarity with the Palestinian people and support for their rights.

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 2:01 pm