Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sisi policy shows a position of "interfering" in the affairs of Iraq and the formation of the next

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sisi policy shows a position of "interfering" in the affairs of Iraq and the formation of the next  Empty Sisi policy shows a position of "interfering" in the affairs of Iraq and the formation of the next

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Jun 2018, 3:14 am

[size=32]
    Sisi policy shows a position of "interfering" in the affairs of Iraq and the formation of the next government[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi met with Iraqi Vice President Iyad Allawi and his accompanying delegation to support bilateral relations.
    He stressed his country's rejection of all "attempts to interfere in the internal affairs of Iraq," stressing Egypt's keenness on "the unity and integrity of Iraq, and support for its national institutions."
    He stressed the keenness of his country to stand by Iraq and work to develop relations with him in various fields, praising the bilateral cooperation witnessed between Cairo and Baghdad of development during the recent period.
    Al-Sisi expressed his wishes for success in forming a strong national government representing all Iraqis. The meeting was attended by Sameh Shukri, Egyptian Foreign Minister and Abbas Kamel, Acting Director General of Egyptian Intelligence.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 11:52 pm