Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi: We are with the strong and stable Iran to stop interfering in the affairs of Iraq and the Ar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi: We are with the strong and stable Iran to stop interfering in the affairs of Iraq and the Ar Empty Allawi: We are with the strong and stable Iran to stop interfering in the affairs of Iraq and the Ar

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Dec 2016, 3:13 am

Allawi: We are with the strong and stable Iran to stop interfering in the affairs of Iraq and the Arab states
    Wrote: December 14, 2016
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraqi Deputy President National coalition leader Iyad Allawi that with Iran's strong and stable that the cease its interference in the affairs of Iraq and the Arab countries.
    According to a statement from Allawi's office said the leader of the National Coalition browse through chaired a meeting of the Political Commission of the Party of National Accord and the presence of a number of deputies of the current situation in the country and the course of the battle against the terror organizations and potential threats after the expulsion Daesh terrorist and edit land usurped and ways to reduce these risks.
    The statement added that Allawi informed the participants of the results of his participation in the activities of the Manama Dialogue, which held its activities in the Kingdom of Bahrain and his meeting with a number of world leaders and fruitful dialogues that produced visions agree on the need to unite efforts in the face of extremism and terrorism.
    Allawi stressed the need to ensure the rights of the fighters in the popular crowd through the adoption of special laws so unlike the recent decision deliberately to establish a counterweight to the Iraqi army.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 2:45 am