Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expert: Political differences in the parliamentary session ended more than 50 laws

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert: Political differences in the parliamentary session ended more than 50 laws Empty Expert: Political differences in the parliamentary session ended more than 50 laws

Post by Rocky Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:58 am

Expert: Political differences in the parliamentary session ended more than 50 laws

18:42 - 05/07/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Iraqi Parliament

Information / Special ...
    On Thursday, legal expert Ali al-Tamimi repeated political disagreements as the reason behind the disruption of more than 50 laws that regulate state affairs and affect the lives of citizens.
    "More than 50 bills that regulate the affairs of the state and affect the lives of citizens have not been approved by parliament for four years," Tamimi told al-Maaloumah.
    He added that "some of these laws were read first and second and did not vote on them and others did not see the light of the intensity of differences between them between the political blocs."
    He said that "most of the differences on these laws are not legal, but partisan differences and most of the blocks consider the interests of national and factional and other," noting that "including the Federal Court Act and the Federal Service Council Law."

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:37 am