Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ashwaq dry: Some laws will leave for the next session because of the time and political differences

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ashwaq dry: Some laws will leave for the next session because of the time and political differences Empty Ashwaq dry: Some laws will leave for the next session because of the time and political differences

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Jun 2013, 6:15 am

Ashwaq dry: Some laws will leave for the next session because of the time and political differences

29-06-2013 08:02 AM

Arbil, (news) .. Showed the leader of the Kurdistan Alliance MP / coalition of Kurdish blocs / Ashwaq dry, that the time remaining life of the House of Representatives, and political differences between the blocs within the Council, will lead to the deportation of some controversial laws to the next parliamentary session.

She dry in a statement (of the Agency news): that every law of laws contentious House of Representatives, has privacy and is supposed to be discussed according to the rules of constitutional and legal order recognizes, pointing out: You can not pass laws basket one, because some laws need to discuss away from political differences into law infrastructure, which includes vague paragraphs. (According to its point of view).

She added: that certain laws will leave to the next parliamentary session, due to the time remaining life of the House of Representatives and political differences between the blocs within the Council, around, are described: that once removed these differences between the political blocs on the law, be approved without obstruction, but the existence of differences is difficult passed.

According to political sources, the possibility of passing laws broken, including the criminalization of the Baath Party, oil and gas, accountability and justice, amnesty, etc., and the law of the upcoming parliamentary elections, and the demarcation of the administrative border during the last year of the House of Representatives. / End / 24.'s. M /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:29 am