Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq exports more than 3.5 million barrels of oil from the south

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq exports more than 3.5 million barrels of oil from the south Empty Iraq exports more than 3.5 million barrels of oil from the south

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Jul 2018, 3:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2018/07/17 11:34

(Encyclopedia of this day , news | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Twilight News / senior officials of the oil sector said that Iraq exported 3.566 million barrels per day on average from the southern oil fields since the beginning of July , officials Tamoz.ozkr that the protests that swept the southern cities over nine days due to poor Basic services did not affect production or export operations in the OPEC member country. 

According to Reuters. About 250 protesters gathered at the main entrance of the huge oil field of Zubayr on Tuesday amid rising tension in cities in southern Iraq due to deteriorating public services and corruption. Officials in the field, run by Italian company Eni, said that the production process is going normally

Note: The content entitled (Iraq exports more than 3.5 million barrels of oil from the South) was published first on the site (Twilight News) and does not bear the encyclopedia of this day news content in any way. 
    You can see the details of this address (Iraq exports more than 3.5 million barrels of oil from the south) through the original source any site (Twilight News).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 03 Jun 2024, 7:20 am