Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Infallible policy directed at the convening of the new parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Infallible policy directed at the convening of the new parliament Empty Infallible policy directed at the convening of the new parliament

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Aug 2018, 2:38 am

[size=32]
    Infallible policy directed at the convening of the new parliament[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The President of the Republic Fuad Masoum said on Monday that he will be directed to convene the new parliament in its constitutional timing.
    "I salute our people in all its categories and components for the peaceful and civic spirit they have shown during recent demonstrations demanding electricity, water, health, education, solving unemployment problems, lack of services and combating corruption," Masoum said in a statement.
    He called Masoum "the next government and the new House of Representatives, which we will convene in its specific constitutional timing, to devote all the efforts and energies necessary to achieve the actual and comprehensive and sustainable reforms to ensure the decent life for all citizens and adherence to the Constitution as a basis for all policies and procedures required." Building a state of citizenship, equal rights, progress and well-being. "
    Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi called Sunday for President Fuad Masum to call the new parliament to convene as soon as possible and within the constitutional time limit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 11:19 am