Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jordan welcomes Iraqi investments

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jordan welcomes Iraqi investments Empty Jordan welcomes Iraqi investments

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Jan 2014, 5:50 am

Jordan welcomes Iraqi investments

Follow-up / My Day Minister of Industry, Trade and Supply Jordanian Dr. Hatem Halawani said his country welcomes Iraqi investments which exceeded more than half a billion dollars of investments benefiting from the Investment Promotion Law of Jordan. Said Halawani in a press statement: The Jordan continues with Iraqi investors issues facing them to work to facilitate the procedures relating to their investments, and motivate them to increase their investments in the Kingdom in light of the opportunities and incentives provided by the Investment Promotion Law and Development Zones and the Aqaba special economic, as well as features access to markets of the countries that is associated with the Jordan free trade agreements. He pointed out that the Jordanian government is constantly working to take the necessary actions for the purpose of expanding the facilities provided for the entry of Iraqi businessmen to Jordan, in coordination with various stakeholders such as the Ministry of Interior and the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment Board, in addition to the Jordan Chamber of Industry and Jordan Chamber of Commerce and facilitate the granting of visas for brothers Iraqis. confirmed Jordanian minister said investment in the Kingdom represents a fundamental pillar in supporting the national economy and achieve sustainable economic development, in line with the interests of Jordan's upper and achieve his political and social stability, security and economic objective through the activation of the interdependence between the economy and the other components of the state and society system integrated, and enhance competitiveness Jordan in the fields of production, management, marketing, and reduce poverty and unemployment rates.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 11:17 pm