Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Agriculture announces the preparation of a draft law to prevent the conversion of land

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Agriculture announces the preparation of a draft law to prevent the conversion of land Empty Parliamentary Agriculture announces the preparation of a draft law to prevent the conversion of land

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Jan 2019, 2:26 pm

Parliamentary Agriculture announces the preparation of a draft law to prevent the conversion of land sex from agricultural to residential

18:18 - 09/01/

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ... 
    announced parliamentary Committee on Agriculture, on Wednesday, on the numbers of a draft law which prevents all state departments to give approvals to transfer the sex of land from agricultural to residential or industrial to reduce the bulldozing orchards and agricultural land. 
    "Agriculture in Iraq is in constant decline and Iraq has been transformed from a self-sufficient country for agricultural products to an importer," said Salam al-Shammari, a member of the committee. 
    He added that "the matter is borne by the Ministry of Agriculture and the lack of support for farmers and weak performance and the absence of control and the lack of support for local products," pointing out that "it prompted many farmers in Baghdad and the southern provinces, especially to bulldozers and sell them in the form of plots to establish residential and industrial projects.
    It is clear that "the Committee took upon itself the file of the bulldozing of orchards and is working on the preparation of a draft law in cooperation with the executive authorities, which limits the granting of approvals for the transfer of sex land from agricultural to residential or industrial." 
    "If approved, the law will limit dredging and return to agriculture with the support given to peasants," she said

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 2:13 pm