Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Agriculture suggest the adoption of sex change law of the land

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Agriculture suggest the adoption of sex change law of the land Empty Parliamentary Agriculture suggest the adoption of sex change law of the land

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Oct 2016, 2:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Parliamentary Agriculture suggest the adoption of sex change law of the land

 Baghdad / Zahraa Hamid 

It tipped the parliamentary Committee onAgriculture and Water, on Monday, near thepassage of the sex change the land from agricultural to residential law the existence of a consensus it, usually it allows the inclusion of a lot of neighborhoods " of past or indiscriminate" services and infrastructure. Committee Chairman Furat al - Tamimi, said in an interview to the(long - Presse), " The project to change the sex of the land from agricultural to drug law, will be discussed at future meetings after reading it for the first time in the Council , " likely " to pass the law in the presence of aconsensus on that." 
    Al - Tamimi said that " the law makes it possible to change the use of some agricultural land to residential, under the terms of the most important that the water have been cut off for more than 15 years, and that thebuilding where the vertically rather than horizontally to block attempts by some bulldozing green areas and convert it to residential , " referring to "many of the neighborhoods in Baghdad and the provinces fully built, but it lacks the infrastructure, and some horseshoe or random, and that the amendment allows the sex oftheir territory coverage and sanitation services by the municipal bodies concerned."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 8:08 am