Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US to the Iranian people: We want to hear your voices .. We will not leave the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US to the Iranian people: We want to hear your voices .. We will not leave the region Empty US to the Iranian people: We want to hear your voices .. We will not leave the region

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Jan 2019, 2:23 am

[size=32]
    US to the Iranian people: We want to hear your voices .. We will not leave the region[/size]
     US to the Iranian people: We want to hear your voices .. We will not leave the region 000iran

Twilight News    

one hour ago

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said his country understands Turkey's motives in protecting its borders and people.

This came in an interview with the Saudi Arabian satellite channel from the UAE, where he is on an official visit as part of an expanded regional tour.

"The declaration of withdrawal from Syria does not contradict our strategy towards Iran and does not mean a retreat from the fight against terrorism," Pompeo said.

He stressed that his country is working to find a political path in Syria that enables displaced people to return to their homes.

"We understand Turkey's motives in protecting its borders and its people," he said.

"The summit of Poland will address several files, especially the Iranian file," he said.

"We want to hear the voices of the Iranian people and to realize that we support him with a decent life," he said. "Tehran's interference in the affairs of other countries is unacceptable."

"We tell the partners in the Middle East that we will not leave the region and destroy the organization is a priority, and we will do so in cooperation with our allies," he said.

"We want an Arab coalition and force capable of confronting the challenges in the region," he said.

Pompeo arrived in the UAE on Friday evening, the second Gulf country and fifth Middle East country to visit Jordan, Iraq, Egypt and Bahrain on a tour including Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman and Kuwait.

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/d3ddf528-2286-4db6-ab1d-af1438b5e91c

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 4:00 pm