Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

presence .. Head of the popular crowd demands representatives of the International Coalition to cont

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

presence .. Head of the popular crowd demands representatives of the International Coalition to cont Empty presence .. Head of the popular crowd demands representatives of the International Coalition to cont

Post by Rocky Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:04 am

Despite the letters of escalation against foreign presence .. Head of the popular crowd demands representatives of the International Coalition to continue supporting Iraq
     Tuesday 29 January 2019
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Writings
    Despite the talk and speeches of wars that have cracked the heads of Iraqis on the need to address foreign presence in Iraq, even by force, their senior officials continue with representatives of foreign countries in Iraq, and even ask them to continue their support in the face of terrorism.
    The latest of these claims was announced on Tuesday, 29 January 2019, by the head of the Popular Lobby and the Iraqi National Security Adviser Faleh al-Fayyad, the candidate for the Interior Ministry's cabinet portfolio, on the importance of strengthening efforts with Western countries to counter terrorism.
    Fayyad said during his meeting with the Special Envoy of the International Coalition Against Terrorism and the organization of James Jeffrey and the Deputy Secretary General of the European Union for Political Affairs, Jean-Christophe Belliard, that Iraq can not abandon international support in the face of terrorism.
    Al-Fayadh, in the presence of the head of the European Union Mission to Iraq, Ramon Belkoa, called for the need to strengthen the means of joint cooperation between Iraq and the allies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed Jun 05, 2024 5:35 am