Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra oil announced stable export of crude at the rate of 3 million and 350 thousand barrels per day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra oil announced stable export of crude at the rate of 3 million and 350 thousand barrels per day Empty Basra oil announced stable export of crude at the rate of 3 million and 350 thousand barrels per day

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Mar 2019, 2:02 am

Basra oil announced stable export of crude at the rate of 3 million and 350 thousand barrels per day
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / Basra oil company announced on Wednesday the stability of the rate of export of crude through oil ports by three million and 350 thousand barrels per day.
    The director general of the company Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar said in a press statement quoted by the newspaper "Sabah" official and briefed by "the eye of Iraq News", "The export of crude oil through the ports are stable by 3 million and 350 thousand barrels per day, while maintaining the ceiling production of Basra, "It is three million barrels per day in order to improve oil prices in the market and maintain the economies of producing countries and other countries and abide by the decisions of the Organization (OPEC) to achieve a recent balance in the global oil market."
    "The investment contract for the South Integrated Project is still under discussion with international partners. The Ministry of Oil and Exxon Mobil and PetroChina are willing to follow up the discussion to reach a commercial formula on the distribution of profits for this project," he said. That "the project includes the development of a number of fields as well as the promotion of oil exports, and thus generate significant revenues." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 02 Jun 2024, 11:41 am