Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra oil: We reached the highest level of export by 3 million and 900 thousand barrels per day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra oil: We reached the highest level of export by 3 million and 900 thousand barrels per day Empty Basra oil: We reached the highest level of export by 3 million and 900 thousand barrels per day

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Dec 2017, 3:32 pm

Basra oil: We reached the highest level of export by 3 million and 900 thousand barrels per day
    December 14 2017 03:29 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Basra Petroleum Company enters into a contract with Schlumberger to dig 5 wells in Al-Sabia gas field[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

The director of Basra Oil Company, Ihsan Abdul Jabbar, said Thursday that the company achieved during the month of November last highest level of exports by reaching the level of 3 million and 900 thousand barrels per day.

Abdul-Jabbar said in a press statement: "The level of production is good and controlled and is increasing, and the most important aspiration of the company during the next two years is to reduce spending and cost of production and increase revenues in order to support the state budget," indicating that this is achieved in accordance with the rational management of costs and human resources within Program of 2018.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:55 pm