Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fath: Saudi Arabia is looking for a military footprint inside Iraq from the windows of the econom

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fath: Saudi Arabia is looking for a military footprint inside Iraq from the windows of the econom Empty Al-Fath: Saudi Arabia is looking for a military footprint inside Iraq from the windows of the econom

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Apr 2019, 1:50 am

Al-Fath: Saudi Arabia is looking for a military footprint inside Iraq from the windows of the economic agreement

18:32 - 06/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The deputy of the Fatah Alliance Haneen Qaddo, Saturday, that security leaders within the Iraqi military will reject any Saudi support for the training of its troops, between the visit of the Saudi economic delegation an attempt to find a military footing by Riyadh through economic agreements with Iraq.
    Qaddo said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that Riyadh is planning to find a military foothold in Iraq by raising the issue of training the Iraqi security forces within the economic agreements, pointing out that "the Iraqi army does not need Saudi training because it has become the best Arab armies experience in Field wars after confronting the gangs of the terrorist and the victory. "
    He added that "Saudi Arabia is trying to strengthen its relationship with Iraq through economic agreements and put the issue of training Iraqi security forces," noting that "the security leaders within the Iraqi military will categorically reject any Saudi support for the training of Iraqi security forces and does not allow any state to intervene in the Iraqi military.
    The spokesman for the Iraqi Foreign Ministry Ahmed al-Sahaf, the first Thursday, the outcome of talks the Saudi delegation, who visited Baghdad, pointing out that the delegation discussed with the Iraqi side training of security forces and combating money laundering. End 25 T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 1:48 pm