Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Alawi describes the engineer as “Guevara Iraq”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Alawi describes the engineer as “Guevara Iraq” Empty Al-Alawi describes the engineer as “Guevara Iraq”

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Aug 2019, 8:43 am

Al-Alawi describes the engineer as “Guevara Iraq”

13:36 - 25/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. 
    Political Description Iraqi Hassan Alawi, Sunday, deputy chief of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Abu Mahdi engineer b "Guevara [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ", between the United States and a number of Gulf states are trying toengineer through the exclusion of pressure toward the government. 
    Al-Alawi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma that "the engineer does not care about the political positions and devoted his work to the struggle to achieve social peace," pointing out that "the engineer is an extension of the revolutionary men in the current era." 
    He added that "Washington and a number of Gulf countries are trying to exclude the engineer by exerting pressure on the Iraqi government as it represents a great danger to their interests inside[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ," describing him as "Guevara [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the first commander to face attacks and foreign interventions."
    The Commission on Security and Defense parliamentary, confirmed on Sunday that the deputy chief of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Abu Mahdi engineer representing the government and the crowd in his remarks is the real official authority, as indicated that his recent statements about the targeting ofany aircraft hovering around the headquarters of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will not violate the commander of the armed forces orders [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . Finished / 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 11:22 pm