Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Imprisonment of an Iraqi parliamentarian for buying a parliamentary seat for a quarter of a million

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Imprisonment of an Iraqi parliamentarian for buying a parliamentary seat for a quarter of a million  Empty Imprisonment of an Iraqi parliamentarian for buying a parliamentary seat for a quarter of a million

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Dec 2019, 6:19 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Imprisonment of an Iraqi parliamentarian for buying a parliamentary seat for a quarter of a million dollars[/size]

[size=45]The Integrity Commission revealed the issuance of a sentence of severe imprisonment for a period of five years against a member of the House of Representatives for the previous session, based on the provisions of Article (312) of the Penal Code.
    The Commission’s investigations department, while talking about the case that it investigated and referred to the judiciary, indicated that the Al-Karkh Misdemeanor Court for Integrity Cases issued a five-year prison sentence in the absence of the accused against the backdrop of an audio record transmitted by the media that included charges of “buying a representative seat” within a year 2018 in the amount of (250,000) thousand dollars.
    It is noteworthy that Article (312) of the Iraqi Penal Code stipulates that “he shall be punished by imprisonment: -
    1. Anyone who requests or takes a gift, benefit, or advantage by claiming that it is a bribe to an employee or a public servant who intends to keep it for himself.
    2. Every person who took the gift, benefit, or advantage or accepted something of that with his knowledge because of him, even if the employee or the public servant intended for the bribery had not appointed him or had known about him unless he was a mediator with a bribe.

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 4:50 pm