Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary demanding Jubouri Ani stripped of his parliamentary seat for profaning the popular cro

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary demanding Jubouri Ani stripped of his parliamentary seat for profaning the popular cro Empty Parliamentary demanding Jubouri Ani stripped of his parliamentary seat for profaning the popular cro

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Mar 2016, 10:49 am

Parliamentary demanding Jubouri Ani stripped of his parliamentary seat for profaning the popular crowd 

3/24/16

{Baghdad} Euphrates News called the National Alliance MP triumph Ahlgrebawi, on Thursday, the board of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives to strip MP for coalition forces Dhafer al-Ani from his parliamentary seat for profaning the popular crowd. 
    She Ahlgrebawi in a press release agency {Euphrates News received} a copy of it today, that "the trend is not a stranger tried MP Dhafer al-Ani broadcast sectarian venom among the Iraqi people from the yellow platforms in the Qatari capital Doha," indicating that "Ani unleashed his tongue and sacrilege of the People crowd accusing him of succumbing to external agenda, trying to block out the sun with a sieve fact that blind hatred insight and make it jumps on reality. " 

She added that "this person proves it lacked the right parliamentary seat he has held, after what he had done to incite a clear violence and hatred," asserting that "the heroes of the popular crowd proved their sacrifices on the ground with their blood they have made for the liberation of the usurped the provinces by the Daash gangs terrorist waving Iraq slogan sacred name them without thinking about any other names, "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 11:02 pm