Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What was Trump doing when he stormed the US embassy in Baghdad?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What was Trump doing when he stormed the US embassy in Baghdad? Empty What was Trump doing when he stormed the US embassy in Baghdad?

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Jan 2020, 2:47 pm

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]What was Trump doing when he stormed the US embassy in Baghdad?[/size]

[size=45]US President Donald Trump criticized the American media, and denied the accuracy of what these media announced that he was playing golf while the US embassy in Baghdad was attacked by protesters.
    [size=45]Trump stressed that he did not play golf at that time, noting that he was busy all day long with following up the situation in Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]"The fake news says I played golf today," Trump said in a tweet on Twitter. "I did not do this, I was conducting meetings in various places, to focus on the conditions that the US embassy in Iraq is exposed to."[/size]
    [size=45]Trump described the media as corrupt, indicating that she knew this well, but had not made any correction or amendment of her mistake.[/size]
    [size=45]And the Washington embassy in Baghdad was exposed yesterday to an attempt to storm by angry protesters, against the backdrop of the United States launching air strikes on sites for the popular crowd, which led to the fall of martyrs and wounded.[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Mon 03 Jun 2024, 1:58 pm