Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy for Al-Fateh calls to reduce the ministries in the Allawi government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy for Al-Fateh calls to reduce the ministries in the Allawi government Empty A deputy for Al-Fateh calls to reduce the ministries in the Allawi government

Post by Rocky Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:51 pm

A deputy for Al-Fateh calls to reduce the ministries in the Allawi government

22:30 - 02/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    On Tuesday, Al-Fateh MP, Karim Alaiwi, called for reducing the ministries in the Allawi government.
    Aliwi said in an interview with the "information", that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] going through a difficult economic situation that requires taking a series of measures, including reducing the ministries and reducing government positions, especially the file of general managers, because of a slouch of government that requires firm economic plans and decisions."
    Aliwi called on Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Allawi to reduce the ministries by merging some of them in order to reduce expenditures and adopt economic plans that contribute to the implementation of reform programs that contribute to providing more job opportunities for the unemployed and reducing general levels of poverty. 25 p. Ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:16 am