Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi: The next candidate for prime minister is not independent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi: The next candidate for prime minister is not independent Empty Allawi: The next candidate for prime minister is not independent

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Mar 2020, 2:59 am

Allawi: The next candidate for prime minister is not independent

•  Time: 03/15 2020 08:31:26

•  Read: 2,041 times

• Categories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The deputy of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Abd Aoun Allawi, affirmed that the candidate who will be presented to the presidency of the republic will be agreed upon by the Shiite component blocs and the rest of the Sunni and Kurdish components.
    Allawi said in a press statement, "Certainly, the candidate who will be presented for the position of Prime Minister is among the specifications put forward by the political blocs, and that does not mean that he is independent", indicating that "there is no independent candidate, but it has specifications that meet the aspiration of the political parties in addition to Demands of the demonstrators. "
    He expressed optimism that "the name of the candidate would be proposed before the end of the constitutional period, just as the name of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi was proposed," noting that "his bloc presented a candidate in agreement between the Shiite component and other components."
    The parliamentary sources, reported that the consultations to choose the prospective prime minister reached its peak, and although not to declare any party composed of blocs to resolve the seven - committee agreement on a specific figure; parliamentarians expressed their optimism by asking the name of the candidate before the constitutional deadline of this Alosbua.anthy
    Ammar al - Masoudi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 3:52 pm