Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

By audio recording .. "Abtan Al-Araji and Al-Shabandar" .. Summary of the meeting of the five-year-o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

By audio recording .. "Abtan Al-Araji and Al-Shabandar" .. Summary of the meeting of the five-year-o Empty By audio recording .. "Abtan Al-Araji and Al-Shabandar" .. Summary of the meeting of the five-year-o

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Mar 2020, 7:02 am

[size=32]By audio recording .. "Abtan Al-Araji and Al-Shabandar" .. Summary of the meeting of the five-year-old Shiite Committee for the Presidency of the Government![/size]
     Tuesday, March 31, 2020 at 12:16 pm (502 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press

Iraqi politician Izzat Shabandar revealed that the five-party Shiite committee held a decisive meeting to nominate one of the personalities to head the government, stating that the nomination was between three personalities, namely Qassem Al-Araji and Abdul Hussein Abtan, who is

Shabandar said in an audio recording that "the Shiite quintet committee is currently holding a decisive meeting to end the dispute, voting on the nomination of one of the competitors to head the government."

He continued, "The candidate will be presented to the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, in order to approve and win the support of the alliance of the other leading Shiite party."

He continued, "The head of the Al-Hikma Movement, Ammar Al-Hakim, was the one who nominated him to head the government, while the head of the Al-Fath Alliance, Hadi Al-Amiri and Faleh Al-Fayadh, announced direct support for the nomination."

He added, "Masoud Barzani welcomed my candidacy for the presidency of the government as well as Khamis al-Khanjar and other Sunni parties," noting: "The conquest officially informed the other political blocs of my nomination to head the interim government."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 2:52 pm