Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America reveal its initial assessment of the military advisers in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America reveal its initial assessment of the military advisers in Baghdad Empty America reveal its initial assessment of the military advisers in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Jul 2014, 11:31 am

America reveal its initial assessment of the military advisers in Baghdad

07/03/20140 
    Twilight News / U.S. official source revealed, for the initial evaluation of U.S. military advisers and U.S. intelligence agents stationed in Iraq, about the situation in the country and military capabilities in the face of the elements, "Daash" which gained control of a number of sites in the country. The source was quoted by the network (CNN) U.S., intelligence reports show that Iran is doubling its efforts to train Shiite militias inside the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, and in areas south of the country.He added that these evaluations showed that the Iraqi forces to fight is very important in the issue of preservation and control of the airport that where there are currently 300 U.S. troops, pointing out that "there are about six helicopter gunships Apache, but it is not enough to protect the airport and that the fighting Iraqi soldiers ordered In crucial for the defense and protection of this airport. "The official pointed out that "teams of military advisers are currently on a tour of Iraqi military units in and around Baghdad, and evaluate their current situation that raises the advisers report to the U.S. Department of Defense (Pentagon) on the status of those forces, and the recommendations they see fit."According to the official "ratings military advisers will examine the morale and leadership and management as well as the level of armament of Iraqi units."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 12:37 am