Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Salhi: The political forces have passed behind the scenes the Federal Court’s law independently o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Salhi: The political forces have passed behind the scenes the Federal Court’s law independently o Empty Al-Salhi: The political forces have passed behind the scenes the Federal Court’s law independently o

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Mar 2021, 7:00 am

Al-Salhi: The political forces have passed behind the scenes the Federal Court’s law independently of components

14:30 - 10/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad…
    The head of the Turkmen Front, Arshad al-Salhi, accused the political forces of singularity of acquiring positions in the Federal Court, indicating that the Turkmen and Christ will object to the law.
    "The political forces agreed to pass the Federal Court with 9 judges, divided into three for all Sunnis, Shiites and Kurds, while the Christian, Turkmen and Yazidi components were not assigned any judge," Al-Salhi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma.
    He added that "the political objection of the Turkmen forces to the Federal Court law is constitutional, and the law will be challenged because we are marginalized with all the other components."
    He pointed out that "today's meeting of heads of political and legal parliamentary blocs will be considered in the representation of the components, and in the event of fairness to those components, the law will be passed without any problems." Ended / 25 D.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 10:08 pm