Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fath: The link between the Federal Court and the Budget Law, as they were passed on by political

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fath: The link between the Federal Court and the Budget Law, as they were passed on by political  Empty Al-Fath: The link between the Federal Court and the Budget Law, as they were passed on by political

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Mar 2021, 8:18 am

Al-Fath: The link between the Federal Court and the Budget Law, as they were passed on by political blackmail

15:29 - 08/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    On Monday, the Al-Fateh Alliance called on the political blocs not to link the Federal Court Law and the Budget Law to pass them, describing it as political blackmail.
    The deputy for Al-Fateh Muhammad Al-Baldawi said to "the information" that "the House of Representatives has passed 18 paragraphs of the Federal Court Law and 4 other points about which it is easy to disagree, but the disagreement is still on only two points and the dialogue is underway on them."
    He added that "there are some parties working to link the two laws to pass them in Parliament through the ongoing negotiations between the political blocs."
    He explained that "any attempt to link them is a purely political blackmail, and that the budget law is a share of governorates and citizens for a whole year, while the court law is a law that runs a whole country for the future and cannot be linked to bargaining and consensus."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 9:56 pm