Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The appearance of the Minister of the Interior of a superpower before the judiciary on charges of ra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The appearance of the Minister of the Interior of a superpower before the judiciary on charges of ra Empty The appearance of the Minister of the Interior of a superpower before the judiciary on charges of ra

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Mar 2021, 11:21 am

The appearance of the Minister of the Interior of a superpower before the judiciary on charges of rape

•  Time: 03/12/2021 19:51:09

•  Read: 364 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{International: Al Furat News} The French Interior Minister Gerald Darmanin went on Friday to the Paris Judicial Court to face his allegation of rape, and to make his testimony as a witness.
     Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Darmanen arrived in court Friday afternoon, accompanied by his lawyer, May Pierre Olivier Sur, and Anna Matthias Chicportich, to stand before investigative judge Sophie Patterson Spatz, the woman accusing him of rape.
    This is the first time that Darmanin has clashed with the plaintiff in a lawsuit filed since 2017.
    The minister, who was given the status of a witness in this case, is charged with rape, sexual harassment and breach of trust, while the investigation of the charges against him dates back to 2009.
    Gerald Darmanen said in early February that he was denied confrontation, and an informed source confirmed that after organizational difficulties, a date for a confrontation had been set in the investigating judge's office within a few weeks.
    Raghad Daham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 4:54 pm