Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance reveals the details of the changes that took place to the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance reveals the details of the changes that took place to the budget Empty Parliamentary Finance reveals the details of the changes that took place to the budget

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Apr 2021, 8:12 am

Parliamentary Finance reveals the details of the changes that took place to the budget

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed, on Thursday, the details of the general budget approved by the House of Representatives after marathon discussions.
    Committee member Jamal Cougar said in a press interview, "The committee worked to reduce the amount of spending from 164 to 129 trillion and reduce the fiscal deficit in the budget law from 71 trillion to 28 trillion dinars."
    He added that "the Finance Committee held more than 45 meetings and conducted 55 meetings that hosted ministers, agents, governors and officials in the state to discuss operational and investment expenditures in the budget law."
    And Cougar said, "The committee has, in the previous period, amended most of the articles of the budget law, and the draft budget voted by the House of Representatives has become different from the one sent by the government."
    A member of the Finance Committee confirmed, "Parliament voted for the price of a barrel of oil to be $ 45 instead of $ 42, and to fix the exchange rate of the dollar or the Iraqi dinar, as it was sent by the government."
    And on the delay in voting on the budget, Cougar explained, "Political differences are the ones that delayed voting on the budget law, as well as the electoral auctions of some blocs and their demands for impotent demands."
    The House of Representatives voted, yesterday evening, Wednesday, on the General Budget Law for 2021 after a permanent delay of three months inside the Parliament.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 22 May 2024, 10:25 pm