Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy warns of continuing high poverty rates: Save the citizen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy warns of continuing high poverty rates: Save the citizen Empty Deputy warns of continuing high poverty rates: Save the citizen

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Apr 2021, 7:37 am

Deputy warns of continuing high poverty rates: Save the citizen

•  Time: 04/2021 10:32:28

•  Read: 2,171 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The representative of the Al-Sadiqoun bloc, Fadel Al-Fatlawi, confirmed today, Sunday, that the decision to fix the dollar exchange rate is one of the improvised decisions that have not been properly studied by the government, warning at the same time that the poverty rate in the country will continue to rise.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    In a statement, Al-Furat News received a copy of it, Al-Fatlawi said, "The exchange rate of the dollar has the right to significant material damage to the citizen's living conditions, and this represents an impromptu decision that was not properly studied."
    He added that "setting the exchange rate in the budget was not appropriate for the poor segments, as there are more than 10 million Iraqi citizens below the poverty line, according to the data and statistics of the Ministry of Planning."
    Al-Fatlawi stated that "the government is required to find solutions that will save the citizen and ensure that the difficult living situation he is going through will not be harmed, especially with the high rate of unemployment and poverty, which necessitates radical changes that will benefit the people."

Hussein Hatem
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 8:37 am