Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary finance warns of continuing high rates of population growth that are not matched by ab

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary finance warns of continuing high rates of population growth that are not matched by ab Empty Parliamentary finance warns of continuing high rates of population growth that are not matched by ab

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Dec 2017, 4:35 am

Parliamentary finance warns of continuing high rates of population growth that are not matched by absorptive programs
    December 21 2017 12:21 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Parliamentary Finance Committee - Archive[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

The Parliamentary Finance Committee on Thursday warned against continuing high rates of population growth, which are not matched by any absorptive programs, such as the housing sector, which has a deficit of more than 3 million housing units.

"There are no official figures since 1997 because of the differences that emerged after 2003 in the disputed areas between the federal government and the Kurdistan region," committee member Mahasen Hamdoun said in a statement.

She added that "the central body is based on its estimates to the ration card, a program to distribute food rations to the population has been followed since the imposition of the embargo on the country in the nineties of the last century."

"The figures on which the Ministry of Commerce relies on the rationing system have estimated Iraq's population at 37 million, an inaccurate estimate because a large proportion of the population refused to modify their data in case of death in a family member. The presence of manipulations, increases and registration of individuals registered in several Iraqi cities, not to mention the problems of displacement, where displaced families received their share in the new areas and the names of their members remain in their cities of origin. 
    M

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 29 May 2024, 5:09 pm