Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Border Ports Authority denies closing the Shalamjah crossing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Border Ports Authority denies closing the Shalamjah crossing Empty The Border Ports Authority denies closing the Shalamjah crossing

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:03 pm

[size=35][size=35]The Border Ports Authority denies closing the Shalamjah crossing[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sweeteners

April 7, 2021 | 1:55
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Today, Wednesday, the Border Crossings Authority denied that the Shalamjah border crossing with Iran was closed.

The official spokesperson for the authority said [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3767697476/%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%A1 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%86 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%B3%D9%8A/ar/]Aladdin Al-Qaisi[/url] In a statement, Alsumaria News received a copy of it, that some social media sites circulated news of the closure of the Shalamcheh border crossing, and this news is incorrect and has nothing to do with the truth.

He added, "This port works normally and has a very large increase in missionaries and revenues, and that this port works throughout the day and at a high level."

He added that the authority would like to note that there are materials prohibited from entering the country according to the agricultural calendar that supports the local product and is concerned with preventing these materials.

He called on everyone to "be careful in transmitting information and taking it from its official sources."

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:06 pm