Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

To President Barzani and Barham Salih discuss the latest developments in the Iraqi political situati

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

To President Barzani and Barham Salih discuss the latest developments in the Iraqi political situati Empty To President Barzani and Barham Salih discuss the latest developments in the Iraqi political situati

Post by Rocky Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:16 pm

[size=52]To President Barzani and Barham Salih discuss the latest developments in the Iraqi political situation[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]The Kurdish leader, Masoud Barzani, discussed with the Iraqi President Barham Salih the latest developments and political developments on the Iraqi arena, as the two sides exchanged views on the political process in Iraq, the upcoming elections, and the challenges facing the political process in Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]This came during the Kurdish leader, President of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, in the resort of Salah al-Din near Erbil, today, Thursday, with the Iraqi president.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]During the meeting, they also shed light on the relations between the Kurdistan Region and Baghdad, and resolving the existing problems and coordination between the two sides, considering this a factor for stability and prosperity in the rest of Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]The political situation in the region and the relations between its political parties were another aspect of the meeting.[/size]
    [size=45]The t [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  received, on Wednesday, the president of Iraq , Barham Salih , upon his arrival at Erbil International Airport, where the day began Thursday, his meetings with senior officials in the Kurdistan Region to discuss several issues.[/size]
    [size=45]Nechirvan Barzani said, on Facebook, that Saleh will discuss, during his meetings in Erbil, the latest developments, the situation in Iraq and the region, and the unity of the Kurdish ranks.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:43 am