Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Director General of the General Tax Authority reveals the benefits of the digital system

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Director General of the General Tax Authority reveals the benefits of the digital system Empty The Director General of the General Tax Authority reveals the benefits of the digital system

Post by Rocky Fri 21 May 2021, 6:49 am

[size=52]The Director General of the General Tax Authority reveals the benefits of the digital system[/size]

[size=45]The Director General of the General Tax Authority, Shaker Mahmoud Al-Zubaidi, revealed today, Thursday, the benefits of the digital system for Al-Arasat tax.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Zubaidi said in a statement that "a digital system for Al-Arasat tax will be implemented soon," indicating that "the tax will be archived to eliminate the paper-based system."[/size]
    [size=45]He added that "the benefit of the digital system is to end cases of tax evasion, preserve tax revenues and end cases of extortion for taxpayers," noting that "the digital system that was linked with the real estate registration departments contributed to eliminating fraud, maximizing revenues and helping to collect taxes in the correct manner."[/size]
    [size=45]The statement stressed that "the digital system ended the bureaucratic procedures and facilitated administrative procedures."[/size]
    [size=45]And he added, "With direct follow-up by the Prime Minister and Minister of Finance, the digital system was implemented and met with wide approval and acceptance by the higher government agencies."[/size]
    [size=45]He concluded by saying: “The digital system has been applied in the largest branches of Baghdad,“ the center's tax - and the tax of the Karrada branch, ”and after this remarkable success that has been achieved, it will be implemented in 43 tax branches in the next few days.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 02 Jun 2024, 11:45 am