Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Director General of the General Authority for Customs directs the extension of working hours in the

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Director General of the General Authority for Customs directs the extension of working hours in the  Empty Director General of the General Authority for Customs directs the extension of working hours in the

Post by lonelyintexas Wed 15 Jul 2015, 10:11 pm

Director General of the General Authority for Customs directs the extension of working hours in the center of Safwan Comerk

Maj. Gen. Jassim Al Hakim Jassam, Director General of the General Administration of Customs visited on Wednesday, 08/07/2015 Safwan border port to follow to secure the smooth flow of trade and configuration for the application of the customs tariff law as of 01.08.2015 and as directed by the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers of its decision No. 217 for the year 2015.
    Face sovereignty visit the official working hours in port to ten o'clock pm during the remaining days of the month of Ramadan, while the official working hours will be 24 hours and during public holidays that came to absorb the momentum as a result of the restriction of movement in the western ports.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

Director General of the General Authority for Customs directs the extension of working hours in the  Empty Re: Director General of the General Authority for Customs directs the extension of working hours in the

Post by Lobo Wed 15 Jul 2015, 10:36 pm

Very exciting news - glad to hear the tariffs are going in place - praying we see this between  July 22 and August 1.

badboys

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 9:06 pm