Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source: A secret agreement to postpone the elections ... to stop the series of "bringing down govern

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Source: A secret agreement to postpone the elections ... to stop the series of "bringing down govern Empty Source: A secret agreement to postpone the elections ... to stop the series of "bringing down govern

Post by Rocky Sat 22 May 2021, 7:15 am

[size=52]Source: A secret agreement to postpone the elections ... to stop the series of "bringing down governments."[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]An informed source in the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, revealed, on Friday, that there is a secret agreement between the major political forces within the House of Representatives to postpone the date of early elections from the tenth next month to the main date in the fourth month in 2022.[/size]
    [size=45]The source explained, "The reason for the agreement is due to the determination of the political blocs not to allow future demonstrations to bring down governments and call for early elections again, as those forces say that the implementation of early elections will open the door to such cases in the future."[/size]
    [size=45]Noting that "this agreement includes many political forces, and it declares publicly that it is with the holding of early elections and calls for them strongly, but behind the scenes it agreed to postpone the elections and work on this basis."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 12:55 pm