Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Dawa" reveal "secret" agreements to postpone the elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Dawa" reveal "secret" agreements to postpone the elections Empty "Dawa" reveal "secret" agreements to postpone the elections

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Nov 2017, 3:02 am

"Dawa" reveal "secret" agreements to postpone the elections

09:12 - 30/11/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The head of the Dawa party bloc announced the organization of the interior Ali al-Badiri, on Thursday, the existence of a "secret" between the political blocs to postpone the parliamentary and local elections, indicating that those blocks seek not to pass election laws to force the Commission to postpone the elections.
    "All political blocs, despite what they declare in the media about the importance of holding the elections on time and the preservation of democracy, but it has concluded secret political agreements to postpone the elections," he said, without disclosing the nature of those agreements.
    He added that "the fear of holding elections is great for those parties because they will lose all their electoral votes after the political, security and economic failure in the administration of the country."
    Al-Badairi said that "these blocs seek to force the Independent Electoral Commission to declare that it can not be carried out on time by not approving the electoral laws or allocate funds to conduct elections on time." Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 10:03 am