Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Foreign Ministry of Iraq confirms: We are moving forward with global openness and concluding the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Foreign Ministry of Iraq confirms: We are moving forward with global openness and concluding the Empty The Foreign Ministry of Iraq confirms: We are moving forward with global openness and concluding the

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Jun 2021, 6:48 am

[size=35][size=35]The Foreign Ministry of Iraq confirms: We are moving forward with global openness and concluding the best relations[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2021-06-14 | 03:16
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

The Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Hussein, affirmed that Iraq has continued to open up to the world and conclude the best relations.

The Foreign Ministry said in a statement, received by Alsumaria News, today, Monday, that "Hussein received yesterday, Sunday, a delegation from the National Wisdom Movement, and in the meeting, the ministry's work and its role in opening relations were reviewed. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] external affairs, and to clarify the developments of the situation in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]and highlighting his positions on regional and international issues.

The minister indicated, "The ministry is continuing to open up to the world, conclude the best relations, and open new horizons of cooperation to achieve the interests of the people." [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and that the Ministry's priorities are to restore [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to his well-deserved place among the nations of the world.

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 10:19 am