Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The dollar is rising in Baghdad and the central bank is selling the highest amount since the exchang

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The dollar is rising in Baghdad and the central bank is selling the highest amount since the exchang Empty The dollar is rising in Baghdad and the central bank is selling the highest amount since the exchang

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Jun 2021, 7:08 am

The dollar is rising in Baghdad and the central bank is selling the highest amount since the exchange rate change

•  Time: 06/14/2021 10:56:08

•  Reading: 4,251 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The dollar exchange rate on the Baghdad Stock Exchange rose today to 1520 dinars, or 150 thousand and 200 dinars, which is the same price on the Erbil Stock Exchange.
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it in the Euphrates News channel on the telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    As for buying and selling prices, they rose in banking shops in the local markets in Baghdad, and the selling price reached 1505 dinars to the dollar, while the purchase prices amounted to 1495 dinars.
    Today, Monday, the Central Bank of Iraq sold the highest amount of dollars since it changed the exchange rate on December 19, 2020.
    The total sales of the foreign currency auction for the bank today amounted to 231 million and 855 thousand and 498 dollars.
    The total sale for the purposes of strengthening balances abroad (transfers, credits) in today's auction was 188 million and 355 thousand and 498 dollars, and the total cash sale was 43 million and 500 thousand dollars. 
    It is noteworthy that the Central Bank of Iraq decided on January 19 last to make a significant change in the dollar exchange rate, as follows:
    1450 dinars per dollar, the purchase price of foreign currency from the Ministry of Finance.
    1460 dinars per dollar, the price of selling foreign currency to banks.
    1470 dinars per dollar, the price of selling foreign currency to the public.
    Ammar Al Masoudi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 3:15 am