Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The central bank is considering selling the dollar increased to control rising

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The central bank is considering selling the dollar increased to control rising Empty The central bank is considering selling the dollar increased to control rising

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Oct 2016, 5:37 pm

The central bank is considering selling the dollar increased to control rising

24/10/2016

An informed source at the Central Bank of Iraq, on Monday, for the latter's intention put extra amounts by selling the currency window, in order to control the rise in the dollar's exchange rate against the dinar.

The source, who preferred not to be named, for "tomorrow's Press," that "the rise recorded by the market in the dollar's exchange rate against the dinar, which amounted to 130,000 dinars for each $ 100, was caused by speculators, as the central bank is still committed to selling price for banks which in turn provide the exchange companies and cash and $ 120 000 100 dinars per dollar. "

The source added, "The central bank is trying in various ways to control the differences in the dollar's exchange rate against the dinar by some measures," adding, "including pumping extra amounts of the dollar during the currency sale to applicants of its customers for the dollar, which in turn will help the availability of the application window The sales cover the need. "

The source noted that "the central bank vowed offenders severe penalties in case of non-compliance Ptalmyat and the mechanics of the Central Bank's buying and selling of the dollar from the citizens."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 6:39 am