Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Observers: Refraining from using Iraq as a balancing card between Washington and Tehran will enhance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Observers: Refraining from using Iraq as a balancing card between Washington and Tehran will enhance Empty Observers: Refraining from using Iraq as a balancing card between Washington and Tehran will enhance

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Jun 2021, 2:55 pm

Observers: Refraining from using Iraq as a balancing card between Washington and Tehran will enhance the paths of stability
    by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]15 Minutes ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Observers have warned of the repercussions of the withdrawal of the international coalition forces, stressing that the absurd withdrawal will generate more political consequences than security, amid questions about America's strategy in Iraq towards the systematic strikes targeting its bases by armed groups.

Observers stressed that the military withdrawal of the international coalition from Iraq needs strategic plans at a time when the country has not completed the rebuilding of its political, security and economic structure due to policy mistakes during the previous years. Observers also pointed out that security stability in Iraq could be determined in the Vienna talks by refraining from using it as a confrontation and balancing card for Iranian and American influence, which would enhance the paths of stability and enable Iraq to regain its effectiveness and role by resetting relations and interests with all parties according to cooperation approaches. and integration rather than competition and conflict approaches.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 02 Jun 2024, 6:53 pm