Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Observers: The attacks on US interests in Iraq are Tehran's "last card"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Observers: The attacks on US interests in Iraq are Tehran's "last card" Empty Observers: The attacks on US interests in Iraq are Tehran's "last card"

Post by Rocky Fri 07 May 2021, 7:06 am

[size=52]Observers: The attacks on US interests in Iraq are Tehran's "last card"[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Observers and experts considered that the increase in attacks on US interests in Iraq is tantamount to Tehran's "last card" after the circumstances intensified on it in all respects.[/size]
    [size=45]Iraqi political analyst Ahmed Al-Abyadh said today, Thursday, that "Tehran is playing its last losing cards with increased pressure on it, which coincides with the Vienna talks."[/size]
    [size=45]"While the United States and Iran engage in discussions in Vienna to reconsider the nuclear deal, Iran is trying to increase its influence at the negotiating table wherever possible," said Caroline Rose, a senior analyst at the New Lines Institute for Strategies and Policy in Washington.[/size]
    [size=45]Rose described the recent Iranian attacks as "malicious behavior," expressing her hope that "the United States will enact an early easing of the sanctions with more flexible preconditions."[/size]
    [size=45]And she continued, "I do not think that Washington will ease the sanctions as a direct response to the militia attacks in Iraq, especially with no local consensus on that."[/size]
    [size=45]She pointed out that "it is difficult to predict the security and military scenario in the event that the Vienna negotiations fail, but the United States and its partners will seek different ways to stimulate Iran to reduce its nuclear program and its malign behavior in the Middle East."[/size]
    [size=45]However, it was likely that stopping the talks, whether direct or indirect, would give "the Iranian regime and the Revolutionary Guards a lot of room to maneuver."[/size]
    [size=45]Militias loyal to Tehran continue to carry out missile attacks against US bases or logistical support convoys of the international coalition in Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]The spokesman for the Iranian Foreign Ministry, Saeed Khatibzadeh, said yesterday, Wednesday, that there are several differences between Iran and the United States, considering that "some American positions in the Austrian capital are unacceptable."[/size]
    [size=45]These statements come as the Vienna talks aimed at reviving the nuclear deal and returning the United States to it are expected to resume after the withdrawal of the previous administration in 2018, and Tehran's return to its obligations stipulated in the agreement concluded with the West in 2015, within two days.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:31 pm