Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new statement from Al-Rafidain Bank regarding financing loans for postgraduate students

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new statement from Al-Rafidain Bank regarding financing loans for postgraduate students Empty A new statement from Al-Rafidain Bank regarding financing loans for postgraduate students

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Jun 2021, 6:40 am

[size=35][size=35]A new statement from Al-Rafidain Bank regarding financing loans for postgraduate students[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2021-06-22 | 04:42
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Today, Tuesday, Al-Rafidain Bank has set the period for repaying funding loans and scientific research for students, professors and researchers in graduate studies in public and private universities affiliated with the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.

In a statement received by Alsumaria News, the bank's media office said that "the period of repayment of a loan of 5 million dinars was set in two years."
    He added, "Students must submit documents certified by the loan applicant proving that he has completed higher studies in universities, and the validity of their issuance is verified by the bank."

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 6:46 pm