Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq completes 85% of the electrical connection with the Gulf countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq completes 85% of the electrical connection with the Gulf countries Empty Iraq completes 85% of the electrical connection with the Gulf countries

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Jun 2021, 7:07 am

Iraq completes 85% of the electrical connection with the Gulf countries

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi announced the completion of 85% of the electrical connection with the Gulf countries, stressing that in 2022 the linkage will be fully completed.
    Al-Kazemi said in an interview with the official television, and followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "we started the electrical connection with the Gulf countries and completed 85% of the work in Iraq, and in 2022 the electrical linkage with the Gulf will be fully completed, as well as the electrical link with Jordan."
    Regarding the electricity situation in Iraq, Al-Kazemi indicated that its situation is "unsatisfactory, and the problem is very complicated."
    He added that "billions of dollars were wasted on electricity," noting that his government "disclosed many suspended projects for reasons related to poor planning and corruption."
    The Prime Minister continued: "We revived some projects, and last week we opened one of the largest electrical stations in Samarra, and within months we will finish the second phase, bringing the total production of it to more than 1200 megawatts."
    He pointed out that "there is a suspended power station project in Al-Muthanna Governorate, we saved the money and overcame the obstacles, and the problem was addressed, as is the case in Nasiriyah and other power stations will open soon."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 02 Jun 2024, 1:36 pm