Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

IRAQI EFFORTS TO REHABILITATE AL-AMAYA PORT FOR THE EXPORT OF CRUDE OIL

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

IRAQI EFFORTS TO REHABILITATE AL-AMAYA PORT FOR THE EXPORT OF CRUDE OIL Empty IRAQI EFFORTS TO REHABILITATE AL-AMAYA PORT FOR THE EXPORT OF CRUDE OIL

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Oct 2021, 7:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economie

[size=38]IRAQI EFFORTS TO REHABILITATE AL-AMAYA PORT FOR THE EXPORT OF CRUDE OIL[/size]

Sunday, October 17, 2021 10:32 AM
    Baghdad/National News Center
    The Iraqi Ministry of Oil announced that its staff were able to rehabilitate and maintain the Al-Amaya oil port, while the Basra Oil Company inaugurated one of the new ships specialized in treating oil spills and included it in the marine fleet.
    An official source in the Ministry of Oil said, in a press statement, that the staff of the marine construction department of the Export Ports Development Authority in the Basra Oil Company carried out maintenance work at Al-Amaya port, which included replacing iron structures, corroded sections, sandstorming and painting works, in addition to manufacturing and installing eight mooring fenders in Berths 5, 7 and 8".
    The source confirmed that "the staff of the Emergency and Disaster Reduction Division of the Health, Safety and Environment Authority in the Basra Oil Company inaugurated the ship "Aba Al-Fadl" specialized in treating oil spills, and entered the service within the company's marine fleet."
    It is noteworthy that the Al-Amaya port is dedicated to the export of crude oil, along with the Basra oil port, and is located to the southeast of the Faw peninsula in the Gulf region.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 1:27 am