Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Syndicate of Journalists receives a copy of the European Union Election Observation Report

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Syndicate of Journalists receives a copy of the European Union Election Observation Report Empty The Syndicate of Journalists receives a copy of the European Union Election Observation Report

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Oct 2021, 7:15 am

[size=45][size=41]The Syndicate of Journalists receives a copy of the European Union Election Observation Report[/size]
     22 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The head of the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate, Muayyad al-Lami, received a copy of the report of the European Union mission to monitor the Iraqi parliamentary elections, which took place on the tenth of this month.
    The union said in a statement, that "Al-Lami, during his meeting with the media officer of the European Union mission, Alain Shabo, received a copy of the mission's report on monitoring the Iraqi parliamentary elections."
    Al-Lami stressed, during the meeting, that "the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate played a prominent role in facilitating the work of media professionals and journalists on the polling day, as the media were present in many polling stations to cover the conduct of the parliamentary elections," noting that "the high coordination between the union and the Independent High Electoral Commission, which led to the flow of media coverage.
    For his part, the media official of the European Union mission praised "the prominent role and outstanding effort of the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate in media coverage and facilitating the work of journalists and media cadres on polling day."
    The media official of the European Union delegation had visited the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate prior to the elections and was briefed on the Syndicate's procedures, preparation and awareness campaigns carried out by the Syndicate and its branches in the governorates to urge citizens to participate effectively in the elections.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 7:26 am