Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government directive to prepare a plan to reform the work of security institutions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Government directive to prepare a plan to reform the work of security institutions Empty Government directive to prepare a plan to reform the work of security institutions

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Jan 2022, 9:47 am

[size=35][size=35]Government directive to prepare a plan to reform the work of security institutions[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

security

2022-01-05 | 09:12
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Today, Wednesday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi directed National Security Adviser Qassem Al-Araji to prepare a plan to reform the work of security institutions.

Al-Kazemi said, during his visit to the mourning council for the victims of a crime in Jableh district in Babil Governorate, that "what happened is a real and heart-breaking massacre, criminals hiding under the cover of state institutions, and committing a heinous crime that cannot be tolerated," noting that "there was a speedy investigation Actions are taken against those involved, and we thank the judiciary for cooperating with us in this regard.

He added, "We decided to dismiss the police chief of Babylon, the director of Babel intelligence, and the director of Jableh intelligence, and refer them to the immediate investigation, and we directed that all those involved in the crime be brought to the judiciary to implement the maximum penalties against them," referring to "the referral of those concerned with the transfer of security information and its announcement in the Ministry of Interior and the Security Media Cell." to investigate their dissemination of misleading information about the accident.”

Al-Kazemi commissioned, according to the statement, "the National Security Adviser to prepare a plan to reform the work of the security institutions, to fill the gaps that those who beg themselves can exploit for personal interests, as well as to develop a plan to organize the security and intelligence work of all ministries and security institutions, in a manner that prevents the recurrence of such crimes in the future." .

Al-Kazemi concluded, "I offer my deepest condolences to the families of the victims, and I promise to continue following up on this file until justice is applied against all criminals, and the family is fairly compensated."

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 1:23 pm