Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Air freight transport will resume with the Kurdistan region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Air freight transport will resume with the Kurdistan region  Empty Air freight transport will resume with the Kurdistan region

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Aug 2014, 9:22 am

Air freight transport will resume with the Kurdistan region 

Baghdad / term-Presse 

The Minister of Transport Hadi al-Ameri, on Wednesday, the suspension of the decision to ban air freight between the province and Baghdad, and pointed out that the shipping operations now taking place "in abundance", and while pointing out that ground transportation is available through the Diyala agreement with Iran, he hoped to secure through the Trebil gray.

Amery said, during a press conference held at the ministry building, and attended (range Press), "The ministry suspended the decision to ban air freight between the southern provinces and the center and the Kurdistan region," noting that "the issue of shipping dissolved and there loadings take place between Arbil and Sulaymaniyah and Baghdad, Basra and the transport of goods are in abundance. " 
    Al-Ameri added that "some of the problems occurred with the brothers in the region and we asked them very clearly that the process of air freight by giving us Almnafist will not have to have any problem," adding "there is no stopping now and entered the on-line directly and any process is done by consent personally. "
    Amiri pointed out that the "ground transportation is available through the Diyala and in agreement with Iran up to the south, as well as the Iraqi ports open and border areas open towards Trebil Anbar," and expressed hope "secured by Trebil gray in the next term to be available for the entry of goods. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 5:48 am