Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reform Movement: Jaafari's nomination for prime minister depends

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Reform Movement: Jaafari's nomination for prime minister depends  Empty Reform Movement: Jaafari's nomination for prime minister depends

Post by wciappetta Sat 09 Aug 2014, 8:52 pm

Reform Movement: Jaafari's nomination for prime minister depends on the extent of the interaction of the parties to the National Alliance

Sat Aug 09 2014 17:16 | (Voice of Iraq) -   Add Comment - Alsumaria News / Baghdad

Reform Movement announced falls under the National Alliance on Saturday that its leader, Ibrahim al-Jaafari's nomination for prime minister depends on the extent to estimate the public interest and the interaction of the coalition parties.

A spokesman for the mainstream Ahmed Gamal said in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "Jaafari's nomination for prime minister depends on the extent to estimate the public interest and the interaction of the parties to the National Alliance."

The MP for the Liberal bloc Mazen Mezni confirmed on Saturday that leaders of the National Alliance will hold a meeting in the coming hours to choose a candidate for prime minister, and and not their fractious. while pointing out that the fortunes of President of the Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari, a large assumption of office, pointed out that the blocs within the rule of law is a coalition of the largest bloc [Meaning part of the national alliance]

It is noteworthy that the Islamic Dawa Party held, on Friday evening (August 8, 2014), the meeting of the central council in the presence of Secretary General, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to discuss political and security developments.  

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 11:26 pm